Turf Industry Grow & Thrive Program
The Turf Industry Grow & Thrive Program is designed to build capacity to prepare and manage business and climate risks.
NSW Turf Producers are invited to take up this great opportunity to improve their business operations and resilience.
This program has been developed by Turf NSW in conjunction with business resilience specialists Moshie, as part of the Turf Industry Flood Preparedness and Recovery project which is funded by the Australian and NSW government’s Storm and Flood Industry Recovery Program (SFIRP).
Current Program is Full
Contact Turf NSW if you are interested in
a position in the 2024 program.
- 1 x online Workshop for all participants
- 8 x one-on-one sessions with Moshie coach (online)
- Introductory business review
- Farm resilience plan development
- Half day workshop on farm with program group
- 3 x follow up sessions with Moshie coach
This program is designed to help Turf Producers identify, assess and manage risks such as drought or flood.
- Assist businesses develop strategies and actions to become more resilient.
- Aimed at improving economic, environmental and social resilience.
- Program commences with an on-line workshop providing program information & outlining approach.
- 8 one-on-one sessions with an individual Moshie Coach
- A Group session at a nominated Farm
- On-going support to ensure strategies and actions towards increasing resilience are realised
What will you get from the program?
- An introductory Business Review. This will be your choice of a self assessment or supported business diagnostic with the Moshie coach.
- The 8 one-on-one sessions with a Moshie coach will go for one hour each and will work with your schedule.
- A business plan template will be developed with the coach.
- A Turf Business Resilience Plan will be developed, customised to your individual business structure and needs.
- An invitation to attend an on-farm workshop to share challenges and ideas with other program participants.
- 3 follow up sessions, for one hour each, after the completion of the program to enable the implementation of actions in your plan.
For any questions or further information about the program or application form please contact:
Jenny Zadro Ph: 0408 441 119 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Moshie Coaches
Simple but effective. Let us help you gain clear business direction.
We specialise in enabling efficiency, profitability and overall business improvement.
We work with clients to identify goals, risks, strategies and actions to build a plan that is REAL.
We pride ourselves on being accountable and ensure that this is represented in your plans – helping document key approaches, timelines and measures of success is critical when building resilience.
Moshie can support businesses with the aid of easy to use templates and coaching.
Moshie has experience in working with Turf Growers so understands how the industry works, no matter what size your business is.
Bruce has worked in Continuous Improvement and Leadership for over 20 years. With experience across Agriculture, Food Manufacturing, Transport & Warehousing, Government Agencies, Business Services, Engineering/Fabrication, & Horticulture.
Chris is an experienced Supply Chain Leader with over 20 years proven Leadership experience. Chris is highly skilled in Leadership and Coaching, Management, Safety, Customer Service, Business
Process Improvement and Business Analysis.
Moshie is a boutique consultancy business with clients in all states in Australia. We work with the Agribusiness, Horticulture, Transport and Engineering sectors.